General Assemblies are important. We meet at least once yearly to present a report of the State of the Parish, submit the budget for the next year, and get approval from the congregation on one or two ancillary matters that come up.
We promise the meeting with be short and to the point (they always are). We will have short coffee social hall after the Divine Liturgy and then begin the meeting. Please plan on staying.
Our parish is growing. We are working on securing a permanent Church. A report on the progress on this project will be given as well.
The meeting will not be live streamed.
Wearing masks is encouraged. For those who prefer to social distance please use the tables nearest the windows.
See you Sunday!
St. Peter General Assembly Meeting
November 22, 2020
- Opening Prayer – Father Hans
- Financial Reports – John Simon
- 2020 Budget Review and Approval of 2021 Budget
- Capital Campaign Status – John Simon
- Update and Status of purchase of Presbyterian Church
- Stewardship Report – John Simon
- Discussion regarding hiring of a Deacon or not and Vote- Father Hans and John Simon
- Questions and Answers
- Summary and Closing Prayer – Father Hans